Friday, September 23, 2011

Christopher update

In 9 days Christopher will be 2 years old! I cannot believe he is going to be 2. He has grown so much. He is wearing 4T clothing. To me that seems pretty big. He has his "Check Up" on Monday the 3rd and I am anxious to see how big he actually is. He is saying many words but has yet to make any sentences. He does say "I go" when we say "Lets go" when we are going out. He says it like a question, like "Can I go?". Like there is an option of leaving him home. We now have a tricycle for him to play on. He does pretty well on it. He is still learning how to peddle. He'll peddle for a little bit then he stops. Then he will start peddling again he has alot of fun on it and is doing very well. Next we will teach him how to turn when a tree is in the way. He is so independent. Especialy while eating. He wants to handle the fork and spoon. The fork he can do quite well. The spoon on the other hand he is still working on. He doesn't realize that you have to keep the spoon straight up or the food will fall off. I am still teaching and he is still learning. Usualy I will just guide his hand and help hold the spoon so nothing falls off. He has also slept the last 2 nights without his bottle. That is also going very well. He doesn't seem to really care that he doesn't have it. He is just growing like a weed and I am very anxious to watch him grow even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment