Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November

        So its a start to a new month. November, the harvest month. Living in an apartment with a man who is gone allot for work and a 1 year old, means I will be doing most of the hHoliday decorating. I love decorating for the holidays. I am very excited for Christopher to know the meaning of Christmas and be able to enjoy the holiday. This year he will just be wondering what mommy is doing putting all these pretty things around the apartment for him to play with. It will be interesting to see how he reacts to the Christmas Tree. Hopefully he won't try to hard to take the decorations down too early. I think I will decorate in silver and blue this year. Its really too bad that we can't have a real Christmas Tree. The apartment complex won't allow it. Fire hazard I guess. So we will be getting a fake tree. I know its just not right having a fake tree but I can't go without a Christmas Tree. Although I have had a fake Christmas tree before. There was one year that my mom and I made it look pretty good.
        Lets see what else to talk about.....Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving this year will be nice. Just Wes, Christopher and I. Just the family. Carol I'm sure will be inviting us over for dinner too. Depending on whats going on I'm sure we will be going over there as well. Wes and I have decided to go against the traditional turkey and ham and get those little Cornish hens. I think that is what they are called. It will be easier for us to get rid of leftovers if there isn't a huge turkey to eat.
        Well its laundry day and since Christopher doesn't seem to want to take a nap we better get going. I have been procrastinating on doing the laundry so there is quite a few loads to do. Until next time I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment