Saturday, February 26, 2011

Breakfast

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Not really sure why. Maybe because all I think about is food and what better way to start the day than with a wonderful breakfast. I think the best breakfast I have made is what I made last saturday and today. 5 potaotoes(chopped), 1 large onion (chopped), Green Bell pepper, (chopped) and sliced mushrooms. I like to use maple sausage, it just gives it that nice sweet taste. Then of course the eggs. You can mix the eggs into everything or you can just scramble them on the side, or even just do a cook to order for eveyone. Put a little cheese on it and there you have it a very good filling breakfast. I love to make it. It does take a little time though. You have to cook the potatoes just right then add everything else just at the right moment. Its a skilled task that I like to think I have mastered. :-) Well thats it for today just wanted to comment on my wonderful filling breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment