Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things I miss as a child

Things I miss as a child:

I miss my mom doing EVERYTHING  for me.

I miss not having to call stupid insurance people who send me a "questionnaire" to fill out. Which says "If you have any questions please call us and we will be glad to help" WELL, when I call I expect to be talking to someone who is actualy glad to be helping me.

I miss not having to pay bills.

I miss being able to sleep in until 11am and not feel guilty about it.

I miss being able to sleep in.

I miss only having to be responsible for myself.

I miss my mom.

I miss not having any stress.

I miss being a kid.

I miss not having to clean everyday.

Don't get me wrong I love my life right now and everything and everyone in it. There are just some things I miss from childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment