Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Elder Gentleman

At Wal-mart there is an Elder Gentleman who is just the cutest old person.He works in the produce department and he always stops what he is doing to come and talk to us. He is in love with Christopher. He reminds me allot of my Grandpa. If I see him I nonchalantly work my way towards him so he can see Christopher. Christopher just loves him. He sits there in the cart just smiling and being his cute self. I have found out that he has 3 grandchildren but he is fascinated with the younger kids around Christopher's age. He says that Christopher has a million dollar smile. I obviously agree with him. :-) He is just a cute grandpa who needed to be talked about. I have yet to get his name though.

2 comments:

  1. OK I'M GOING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THIS COMMENT IF IT'S THE LAST THING i DO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was easy. now I can start commenting on these great postings

    ReplyDelete