Friday, May 20, 2011

Sun + Plants = Happy Healthy Plants

     Well it has been rainy and cloudy for about 2 weeks now. My poor flowers are looking so droopy and sad. Today the sun has decided to grace us with its shine and my flowers are outside soaking it ALL up. They are looking so happy now.
     Also, I have discovered that some plants need watering more often than other plants. Duh. :) My flowers need watering every 3 to 4 days. My vine needs watering every 4 to 5 days. The other plants I have never need watering, they are very simple plants.  I want to get more plants and just have a jungle in this apartment. I will wait though till my thumb gets a little greener. :)
     Oh, and since my floweres were looking not as healthy as they should some of them were dieing. I would pick off the dead ones and throw them outside. Well Christopher saw me doing this and he thought he would help. Well, being 19 months old he does not know the difference between a dead flower and a live flower. Yes, he was picking off my beautiful flowers that were still healthy and happy. I have rearanged my living room so that I can put the flowers up away from him. Hes such a helpful little guy. Thats the update hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment